Skip to Content
Agencies | Governor
Search Virginia.Gov
Contact Us  | 


The VMRC is now requesting anglers submit their mandatory harvest report for recreational harvest of trophy striped bass, cobia, and  tilefish/groupers at VA Saltwater Journal. To report your recreational harvest, you must register with VA Saltwater Journal. If you have not already registered, simply click the "New Members" link found on the VA Saltwater Journal's home page.

Please report your recreational harvest at VA Saltwater Journal

Return to Top

Virginia Marine Resources Commission - Copyright 1996-2019
Questions or Comments?  Email Web-Info
   For emergencies, boating accidents and to report violations call the Marine Police Dispatch Center toll free at (800) 541-4646
Site Index  Privacy Policy