1. MINUTES of previous meeting.
over $500,000 with no objections and with staff recommendation for approval).
4. CLOSED MEETING FOR CONSULTATION WITH, OR BRIEFING BY COUNSEL.
5. CHARLES HOGGE, #13-0628, requests authorization to construct a 14-foot by 32-foot open-sided boathouse at the channelward end of a private, noncommercial, open-pile pier extending 67 feet channelward of mean high water adjacent to his property situated along the Northeast Branch of Sarah Creek at 8560 Blakes View Road in Gloucester County.
The project is protested by an adjacent property owner.
6. JOSEPH MORRISSEY, #12-1645, requests after-the-fact authorization to retain a 112 linear foot cinder block bulkhead encroaching over 2,546 square feet of non-vegetated tidal wetlands at his property situated along the James River at 1308 Chaffins Bluff Lane in Henrico County. The project requires a wetlands permit. Continued from the June 25, 2013, Commission meeting.
7. WHITE CLOUD NINE VENTURES L.P., #12-0164, requests after-the-fact authorization to retain the placement of 130 cubic yards of Class II riprap on State-owned subaqueous bottom and an 18-foot wide access road crossing with an open box culvert over 35 linear feet of the Little River at a parcel identified as MCPI#397-26-7021 near the confluence of the Little River and Hungry Run in Loudoun County. The project is protested.
8. PUBLIC COMMENT.
9. POUND NET: Case involving protests of an application to the Commission to license a pound net at a new location, in accordance with Chapter 4VAC20-25-10 et seq., “Pertaining to Pound Net Siting Public Interest Review.”
10. PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed amendments to Chapter 4VAC20-900-10 et seq., “Pertaining to Horseshoe Crabs” to provide time of year and placement restrictions for gill nets in Toms Cove, Accomack County.
11. REQUEST FOR PUBLIC HEARING: (1) Proposed amendments to Chapter 4VAC20-720-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Restrictions on Oyster Harvest," to establish the 2013-2014 public harvest seasons and (2) proposed amendments to Chapter 4VAC20-260-10 et seq., "Pertaining to Designation of Seed and Clean Cull Areas," to modify oyster culling procedures.”
PAGE 2 ITEMS (Projects over $500,000 with no objections and with staff recommendation for approval).
PAGE 3 ITEMS
VMRC DOES NOT
DISCRIMINATE AGAINST INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES; THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE IN
NEED OF REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS DUE TO A DISABILITY, PLEASE ADVISE JANE
MCCROSKEY (757-247-2215) NO LATER THAN FIVE WORK DAYS PRIOR TO THE
MEETING DATE AND IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS.
FISHERY MANAGEMENT ITEMS
WILL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOW THE HABITAT MANAGEMENT PROJECTS ON THIS AGENDA.